3rd International Colloids Conference - Colloids & Energy
21-24 April 2013, Xiamen, China
Just Announced! 4th International Colloids Conference: 15-18 June 2014, Madrid, Spain.
Check back soon for more information…
Poster in my Pocket explained in 60 seconds!
Check out our video of the 2nd International Colloids Conference!
As the chairmen, we are delighted to invite you to attend the 3rd
International Colloids Conference - Colloids and Energy, to be held on April 21 – 24, 2013 in Xiamen, China…
View full invitation here
Following the success of the first 2 Colloids conferences in Amsterdam, we are delighted to announce a 3rd International Colloids Conference, this time focussing on Colloids & Energy.
This international conference will communicate research at the frontiers of sustainable energy and interfacial materials. The speakers will be world-leading scientists, covering topics in colloids and materials for sustainable energy generation, distribution, storage and systems.
Conference themes include, but not limited to:
- Nanomaterials for energy generation and storage
- Catalysts for effective conversion of fossil energy
- Colloids and Interfaces in biofuels
- Photochemical conversions and interfaces
- Batteries, supercapacitors and other chemical energy storage
- Fuel cells and colloidal materials
- Hydrogen production, storage and utilisation
Attendance at this meeting will enable you to:
- Be informed by internationally renowned researchers in the expanding and dynamic fields of interfacial materials for energy
- Gain understanding of the state-of-the-art of colloid chemistry and interface science relevant to energy production, distribution and storage technologies
- Present your latest research in this important field of colloid and interface science
- Network and discuss your research with prominent scientists, industrial researchers and editors of colloids, catalysis and materials journals