7th International Colloids Conference
18-21 June 2017 | Hotel Melia, Sitges (near Barcelona), Spain
Colloid and Interface Science has evolved into a central scientific discipline, of relevance to a wide range of new technologies, and offering solutions to new challenges: for example energy generation and storage, nano-medicine and drug delivery, sensing and diagnostics, advanced materials, climate change and resource efficiency.
This meeting aims to bring together international researchers for communicating the latest developments in the fast-moving and ever-growing fields of Colloid and Interface Sciences.
The cutting edge and future directions for the subject will be presented by Plenary speakers, who are all high-ranking, world-leading scientists.
Hot new areas and recent advances will be communicated by Keynote lectures.
Showcase lectures and Poster sessions will present fresh and exciting results, which will form the foundations for new research themes.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Materials for catalysis, energy generation and storage
- Nano-medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Functional and engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Advanced polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter systems
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniques
Click to download apps
- Jingcheng Hao, Shangdong University, China
- Paula Hammond, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- Luis Liz-Marzan, CIC biomaGUNE, Spain
- Catherine Murphy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- María Vallet-Regí, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Sylvie Bégin-Colin, Institut de Physique et Chimie des Matériaux de Strasbourg, France
- Lisa Biswal, Rice University, USA
- Per Claesson, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Elizabeth Cosgriff-Hernandez, Texas A&M University, USA
- Wiebke Drenckhan, Université Paris Sud, France
- Eric Furst, University of Delaware, USA
- Ilona Kretzschmar, The City College of New York, USA
- Jian Lu, The University of Manchester, UK
- Raffaele Mezzenga, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Zhihong Nie, University of Maryland, USA
- Teresa Pellegrino, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy
- Maria Santore, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
- Pedro Tartaj, Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (CSIC), Spain
- Julian Eastoe, University of Bristol, UK