6th International Colloids Conference
19 - 22 June 2016 | Berlin Maritim Hotel
Colloid and Interface Science is a boundary-crossing discipline that continues to drive new technologies and meet new challenges: for example in energy, medicine, diagnostics, climate change and resource efficiency.
This meeting aims to bring together International researchers to communicate the latest developments across the multi-disciplinary fields of Colloid and Interface Science.
The state-of-the-art and future directions will be presented by Plenary speakers, being high-ranking and world-leading scientists.
Keynote lectures will communicate findings from the most important new areas.
Showcase lectures and Poster sessions will present new and exciting results, paving the way for new avenues of research.
- Nano -medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Biomimetic materials
- Catalytic and reactive colloidal systems
- Switchable, triggerable and functional colloidal materials and nanomaterials
- Engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and interfaces
- Designed polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniques
Click to download apps
- Nicholas Abbott, USA
- Luisa de Cola, France
- Vicki Grassian, USA
- Regine von Klitzing, Germany
- Xiangchun Xuan, USA
- Julian Eastoe, University of Bristol, UK
- Martin Malmsten, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Arthur Hubbard, Santa Barbara Science Project, USA